During the upcoming winter months, Acadia Antlers are a great option to keep on hand. As many of you already know, chewing Acadia moose and elk antlers can provide both mental and physical stimulation for your dogs. It can help reduce boredom, keep them entertained, and provide an outlet for their natural chewing instincts. Take a chance to look through all the options on our website, acadiaantlers.com, and give your furry friend the gift that he will keep on chewing!! Please use the coupon code Acadia2023 and save 10% off your first order of the year!!
We handcraft our chews from naturally shed moose and elk antlers, which are a good source of calcium and other minerals. They are also rich in protein and can help promote healthy teeth and gums. It's important to monitor your dog while they are chewing on any toy, including antlers, to make sure they are size appropriate. Always take away any chew or toy if it is small enough to fit in their mouth, as it may become a choking hazard.
Here are some ideas for dog activities in the winter:
- Snowy walks: If you have a lot of snow in your area, take your dog on a snowy walk. This will give them a chance to explore and get some exercise. Make sure they are wearing proper paw protection if the snow is too cold or salty.
- Indoor play: If it's too cold to go outside, there are still plenty of ways to keep your dog active indoors. You can play fetch with a soft toy or set up an obstacle course for them to navigate.
- Training sessions: Winter is a great time to work on obedience training or teach your dog some new tricks. This will keep their mind active and strengthen your bond.
- Doggy daycare: If you need to be away from home for a long period of time, consider taking your dog to a doggy daycare where they can play and socialize with other dogs.
- Spa day: Some dogs love being pampered, so consider giving your dog a spa day at home. This could include a warm bath, grooming session, and massage.
- Visit a dog-friendly cafe or store: Many cafes and stores welcome dogs, so take your dog out for a change of scenery and to socialize with new people and dogs.
Acadia Antlers is a small family business that has its roots deep in the Acadia National forest of Maine selling only the highest quality, naturally shed moose antler dog chews for over ten years and counting!! Our humble beginning started at a roadside stand right on the outskirts of the Acadia National Forest selling to tourists visiting the area as well as locals. The response to our all-natural, long-lasting chews has been incredible, and we strive to continue to be the premier source of moose antler dog chews across the country. Our antlers touch the lives, hearts, health, and happiness of not only the pet but the pet owner as well. We are proud to be environmentally responsible – the recovery and use of our sheds and drops minimize our carbon footprint while enabling us to provide our pets with an all-natural, green product. Visit our website, acadiaantlers.com and follow us on Instagram and Facebook – to continue to receive more great pet information, please sign up for our newsletter.